Johnny Gaudreau - Sean Monahan - Micheal Ferland
Matthew Tkachuk - Mikael Backlund - Michael Frolik
Sam Bennett - Mark Jankowski - Garnet Hathaway
Curtis Lazar - Matt Stajan - Ryan Lomberg

Mark Giordano - Dougie Hamilton
T.J. Brodie - Travis Hamonic
Brett Kulak - Michael Stone

David Rittich

Nashville Predators (via DailyFaceoff.com)

Filip Forsberg - Ryan Johansen - Viktor Arvidsson
Kevin Fiala - Kyle Turris - Craig Smith
Scott Hartnell - Nick Bonino - Calle Jarnkrok
Miikka Salomaki - Colton Sissons - Austin Watson

Roman Josi - Ryan Ellis
Mattias Ekholm - P.K. Subban
Alexei Emelin - Yannick Weber​

Reactions: Sk8M8

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I would definitely prefer a different opponent in a game that while not must win is getting pretty close to that.

Hopefully a better performance from the Boston game.

Reactions: Cyrano and Sk8M8

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Another one I don't expect much from. I would love a win here. Don't think the Out of Town scoreboard will be friendly tonight either.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Nashville is deeeep. But we typically match up well with them so I'm not as worried

Last edited:

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
We do typically play the Preds well for whatever reason. I have a lot more confidence against them then the Bruins. Also, Nashville is the 2nd most penalized team in the league. If we cannot fix our PP, we'll be handing them the keys to a win. It's pretty damn deflating when you get 5-6 chances and can never capitalize.

Reactions: Cyrano

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We do typically play the Preds well for whatever reason. I have a lot more confidence against them then the Bruins. Also, Nashville is the 2nd most penalized team in the league. If we cannot fix our PP, we'll be handing them the keys to a win. It's pretty damn deflating when you get 5-6 chances and can never capitalize.
:deadhorse

But also yes.

Reactions: Janks

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
That Preds team is so eerily built like ours. Except every piece for them is clicking.

If only we were as good as we should be on paper.

Reactions: Cyrano

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
That Preds team is so eerily built like ours. Except every piece for them is clicking.

If only we were as good as we should be on paper.
Their fourth line doesn't so closely resemble a black hole of suck as ours does. At least Stajan has started to play really well as we enter the final stretch of the season

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Their fourth line doesn't so closely resemble a black hole of suck as ours does. At least Stajan has started to play really well as we enter the final stretch of the season

I’ve liked our 4th line as of late.
If the only complaint is the fourth line you’re in good order. Right now it’s the bottom 6.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Anaheim plays Chicago, Sharks play Vancouver, LA plays Pittsburgh. We get the tough matchup again but a win here would be huge. We have the toughest strength of schedule the rest of the way of the teams we’re competing with so we’re going to have to beat good teams

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Regarding the Flames, I don't know what a power play is... I don't even think it can be called a man advantage!

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Team needs to come together mentally if they wanna win this. No bullshit, no sleepwalking through a period or two. Everyone needs to be accountable to everyone, and it starts with the guys under 25.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
jYHrlqy.jpg

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
It might have been worth it to throw Gillies in and see what he has to offer. I did't think Rittich played all that well last game and this is likely a bit of a throw away game anyways considering the opponent.

I know I said it was close to must win earlier but I am not all that sure Rittich gives us that much (any?) more chance to win than Gillies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->