GDT: FLAMES @ JETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Bemch him. Send him down.

Obviously you are not getting the message Mr Foo. The Flames are not supposed to score. Just SOG and good corsi....he is messing up.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
He tried it. It didn't work.

Man, it's been a while since I've been able to watch the Flames. This is exactly what I remember, though. Finding all kinds of exciting ways to not score.

I like Rasmus Andersson disrespecting Nik Ehlers.

When did he try it for more than a game?

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Bartkowski was signed to meet expansion draft requirements. He was the 7th defenceman because he was cheap press box fodder and management wanted to keep their promising prospects like Kylington and Andersson developing in the AHL. And for whatever reason they have no faith in Wotherspoon who should have been the real 7th defenceman. But he's about to be an UFA and won't be back anyway.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Bartkowski was signed to meet expansion draft requirements. He was the 7th defenceman because he was cheap press box fodder and management wanted to keep their promising prospects like Kylington and Andersson developing in the AHL. And for whatever reason they have no faith in Wotherspoon who should have been the real 7th defenceman. But he's about to be an UFA and won't be back anyway.

Are the Flames going to be scared of the expansion draft forever? Wasn't Seattle's bid just approved?

I commend Treliving for continuing to build on this team's prospect pool, so why not start using it?

Last edited:
Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Why just him? They all quit....at least he has some what of an excuse

Well if Gulutzan doesn't bench him next game I'll consider him to be a spineless coward.

Wouldn't blame Gaudreau at all if he's frustrated after the season he's had. I hope his dad's health is much improved, going through something like that can be especially stressful.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
You know it's been a bad year when you get home, check the score and are happy that it wasn't a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad