Kulak - Stone

Lack
Gillies

:wings

? - Zetterberg - ?
? - Nielsen - ?
Nyquist - ? - ?
Throw Frk in there somewhere
I guess Athanasiou plays for them too. And Larkin. Couple other guys, too.

Kronwall still plays, right? They don't have Smith anymore, but they still have Ericsson.
Mike Green is in a contract year, so watch out for him. They also have a guy named Xavier Oullet, and that's pretty cool.

Mrazek or Howard in net.

---> ---> ---> CFHF's "First Goal of the Game" Game <--- <--- <---

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Here's hoping Lack has a big night.

I do expect the team to protect him well, though, so I don't think he'll have to be outstanding to get the job done.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Need to follow up that big game against the Blues with a beatdown of the Wings at the pizza box. Expecting a followup performance by the third line and a solid game from Eddie. Flames win.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Mantha feasted on us last time. Shut him down, and we probably win this one too

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Still waiting for this supposed top 5 blueline to dominate another team in our zone. With Lack starting it would be a good if the top 4 stepped their game up.

Third line on the road might not get the gravy matchups they were getting at home, will be interesting to see if they can carry some momentum.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Still waiting for this supposed top 5 blueline to dominate another team in our zone. With Lack starting it would be a good if the top 4 stepped their game up.
Agreed. They've been really underwhelming both offensively and defensively so far

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Third line on the road might not get the gravy matchups they were getting at home, will be interesting to see if they can carry some momentum.

I'm pretty sure the top pairing has been as dominant as last year. The second pairing needs to gel better and tilt the ice the same way, and then this team will be truly elite.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
I wanna like Hamonic. I really do. But he just skated right past that puck and was way too soft on his stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad