Proposal: Flames / Flyers

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Konecny will sco4e 40 goals. So no.. Flyers are not trading Konecny. not to mention trading Patrick who was on fire in 2nd half. Wtf.. you going to get hammered and i love Gaudreau

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Konecny will sco4e 40 goals. So no.. Flyers are not trading Konecny. not to mention trading Patrick who was on fire in 2nd half. Wtf.. you going to get hammered and i love Gaudreau

That’s fine.. I mean most Flames fans would decline, so I don’t feel the value is bad at all.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Gaudreau literally had more points then both of those guys combined.

And that’s with a broken Monahan and half a season of cold Ferland.

He does, but Konency is very young as is Patrick and neither players are done developing. Konency has very high upside.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Gaudreau literally had more points then both of those guys combined.

And that’s with a broken Monahan and half a season of cold Ferland.
That does not mean much... If you watched Flyers you know players are not the problem. The problem was coach and how used Konecny and Patrick at some point Konecny scored a goal (or goal and and assist) and was benched very next game.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
40 goals lol'd
If Marchand can score 39 Konecny can score 40. Kid is that special.. He gets it and has everything in his game. He is not going to score 40 on regular basis but he can reach 40 goals at least once.

Owen Doty

Jan 1, 2018
Gaudreau
Bennett

for

Patrick
Konency

From the Flames POV, I think our biggest need a top end C. This deal also sends Johnny back home near his family, similar to Hamonic.

booo this proposal. boo!!!! Johnny fricken hockey is a top 15 player in the league. Patrick is just a decent prospect, but he only got 30 points this year. I like Konecny as a player, but no guarantee he turns into an elite level player like gaudreau. Gaudreau>> Patrick+ Konecny, nevermind adding bennett. Gaudreau is literally the best player on the flames by a mile, no way he gets traded, especially for something like this >:(

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
booo this proposal. boo!!!! Johnny fricken hockey is a top 15 player in the league. Patrick is just a decent prospect, but he only got 30 points this year. I like Konecny as a player, but no guarantee he turns into an elite level player like gaudreau. Gaudreau>> Patrick+ Konecny, nevermind adding bennett. Gaudreau is literally the best player on the flames by a mile, no way he gets traded, especially for something like this :mad:
ha ha... We will talk 2-3 seasons from now.. Maybe even next season. Again, I personally like Gaudreau games. A hell of a player and I totally understand why you do nto want to trade him.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
We aren’t trading Gaudreau. It’s pretty simple. We can’t even score with him. Subtracting him would give us the worst forward group in the league.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Honestly the only forwards the Flames should make untouchables are Tkachuk and Monahan. Gaudreau is our only asset to get a top end C, so he’s the guy I’d move. No one is going to move an elite C like Barkov or Mack, do you need to acquire one before he breaks out.

The Flyers have enough supporting cast that Gaudreau could push them over the top. A Couts, Giroux and Johnny line would be disgusting.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Gaudreau
Bennett

for

Patrick
Konency

From the Flames POV, I think our biggest need a top end C. This deal also sends Johnny back home near his family, similar to Hamonic.
No from Flyers. Patrick and TK are still on cheaper ELCs, and are tracking just fine.

Bennett is kind of meh at this point, id be interested at a low price, but why would CGY do such things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad