Proposal: Flames & Blackhawks (Brodie & Saad)

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
It’s probably fair, I don’t think I’d do it though. I don’t think Saad gets as much as love as he should because he quietly goes about his business. There’s just other players I’d target before Saad.

Reactions: MoneyHandsMonahan

Owen Doty

Jan 1, 2018
Besides the aforementioned fact that Saad is a left shot LW, and Calgary needs right shot RW he makes too much money for his production. 6M cap hit is too much, even assuming if he can get back to his 50pt ish average.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
I don't love Saad's cap hit. I'd rather go another direction IF we trade Brodie

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It’s probably fair, I don’t think I’d do it though. I don’t think Saad gets as much as love as he should because he quietly goes about his business. There’s just other players I’d target before Saad.

Quietly is right lol he was invisible all season. In all the games I watched I maybe heard his name once

Aug 3, 2010
For 6m, Calgary already has comparables in Frolik and Backlund for cheaper and better. Not sure where he is supposed to fit for the Flames.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The guy had 400 shot attempts this season- obviously you're not doing a great job of watching games.

Didnt say I watched every game now did I? Also who cares about shot attempts lol obviously that didnt work out too well for him. Still invisible. I think you are taking invisible too literally

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Didnt say I watched every game now did I? Also who cares about shot attempts lol obviously that didnt work out too well for him. Still invisible. I think you are taking invisible too literally

I don't know how new you are to hockey but typically when a player puts a puck towards the net, the broadcasters tend to tell the viewers who just made that play.

Saad had a career low shooting percentage this year, (7.6% this year vs. a previous career average of 11.8%) it's almost like he's poised to bounce back next year.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad