GDT: Flames at Devils: 5pm MT on SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
200w.webp

Ayyy just another roadie. Top line is dragging this team around. Second line was pretty good too. Bottom 6 continues to be a mess.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Flames survive another horrible third period to help make that record when leading after 40 look a little more respectable.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Big 2 points. Good game other than the 3rd period for the most part. Not a fan of sitting back so much like that. 3M and first line had a great game. Back at it tomorrow.

Do we ever need some depth.
When's the last time the 3rd line even scored?

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Do we ever need some depth.
When's the last time the 3rd line even scored?
The Janko toedrag against Tampa. I'd honestly consider sliding him to the fourth line and moving Stajan up next game.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
time to sit bennett

I can't even hate on Sam, because he does other things. But they just don't produce. Zero chemistry, at this time. They rode Bennett's hot hand for a dozen or so games, and now it's just a slow ride where they get outshot every night.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Totally missed this one. So the top line was good, any other things to report as highlights?

I thought The 2nd pair had one of their best games (aside from Hamonic's penalty to adjust the score to The Plan) and Gio was amazing defensively. Hamilton assisted the first goal with a hard, high shot but also cost us goal 2 with a Justin Schultz Special. Kulak had a great game, Stone is replaceable and I wouldn't mind seeing if we can package him for a 3rd line RW. Brouwer wasn't brutal by his stamdards but clearly a liability as he missed targets on so many passes and is never able to get open.

2nd line was elite with 0 finish

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Totally missed this one. So the top line was good, any other things to report as highlights?

First line rocked, they looked good all night.
Backs/Chucky/Frols was dominant, absolutely dominant, all damn near 60% CF. They could of had a few.
Third line was a tire fire.
Fourth line was pretty usual. Lomberg had a nice scoring chance and couldn't finish. Was an alright game from them actually.

Dougie struggled, Gio was his Superman self. I thought BroHammer had a tremendous game together. The third pairing was also solid as a rock. I picked off a couple moments where Stone absolutely stopped play with a pin. I love that pinning ability; along with Kulak's transition game.

Rittich was great to 'oh Christ', but overall solid performance against a good NJ team. The score was a lot closer than the actual game. Even with a dominant 3rd period, the Flames owned the possession game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad