PTO: [FLA] G Jean-Francois Berube signs PTO with the Panthers (released)

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
The original 3rd wheel in a 3 goalie rotation .. Garth Snow grabs him on waivers from the Kings who wanted to send him down at final cuts before season opener . Now he has to stay on the team all year or risk losing him . Halak, Greiss, Berube , oh my .

Garth Snow the smartest man in the room .

Reactions: biturbo19

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
The original 3rd wheel in a 3 goalie rotation .. Garth Snow grabs him on waivers from the Kings who wanted to send him down at final cuts before season opener . Now he has to stay on the team all year or risk losing him . Halak, Greiss, Berube , oh my .

He then offloaded Berube as part of the deal in the Expansion draft to get Vegas to take Grabovski.

Reactions: harv33173

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
He then offloaded Berube as part of the deal in the Expansion draft to get Vegas to take Grabovski.

Has appeared in 40 career NHL games and has made over $6 million . That’s right up there with McDavid for per game dollars ..

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010

He really has been around though hasn't he. For a guy who...never really made much of any dent as an NHLer.

Good for him though. Making bank off a weird journeyman career.

Reactions: Sparksrus3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad