OT: FLA All-Time Number Team: #8 (VOTING HAS BEEN RE-OPENED, CLOSES ON 1/27, VOTE NOW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Hey guys, I thought I might start a new fun set of threads that's designed to go through all the numbers Panthers players have ever worn. Each thread will be a poll to decide the best player for that number. When this is all done, I'll put together a list of the Florida Panthers All-Time Number Team

Note: Some numbers only have one player, so they will represent it by default (and we won't have a thread for them), and obviously some numbers have never been worn.

So far:
#1: Roberto Luongo
#2: Terry Carkner
#3: Paul Laus
#4: Jay Bouwmeester
#5: Aaron Ekblad
#6: Jason Woolley
#7: Dmitry Kulikov

Edit: Mods, you can change the topic type from GDT to OT, my mistaken click.

Last edited:

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Worrell literally bled for this team. What a scary dude up close during warm ups and sitting in first couple rows during games.
Val Bure could've been so much more with and without his bro. Yes the ASG was special, but that's not in Florida RED.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
I loved Peter Worrell... but to say he was limited as a hockey player is being generous... still, was a little conflicted when I voted for Bure...

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
This one surprised me. I guess fan-love won out this time for Worrell and I can understand it for sure but my vote is going to Spacek. An underrated defenseman who, while here a short while, was actually pretty good. Valeri Bure was never great here and was just a throw in to keep Pavel happy.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
As much as I love a good Worrell fight, Spacek's '00 season was really good.

82 GP, 10 G, 26 A, 36 PTS, 53 PIMS, +7
Playoffs - 4 GP

Spacek has another go at #28 too if he doesn't win.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
After people have failed to vote within the 24 hours originally set for these threads, the time has now been extended and future numbers will have a longer vote time as well.

Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad