U18: Five Nations Tournament in Plymouth, USA(8-12 November)

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
Dower Nilsson-Stenberg-Nordh
Forsfjäll-Edstrom-Pettersson
Carlsson-Zether-Svensson
Nilsson-Wahlberg-Sörum

Bergström-Pelikka
Kostadinski-Landén
Wikman-Willander

Dower Nilsson has had a great start in j20 so i want him on first line with Stenberg.

This team Will compete for the first place

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
He is not, been playing J20 and just played some 10 minutes in the SHL while looking good.

Sagranden is neither on the roster, same with Olsson + Erliden. Just trying out more players I'd guess.
Aha, yeah but in my opinion, Lindstein has to be in the squad. Its no argument there

Fyodorov

Apr 20, 2021
Will try and go a couple days at least, always fun to hang out there, have a few beers and sit in the front row

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
SWE: F Joel Svensson & D Albert Wikman out

F Lukas Sagranden & D Axel Hurtig in

Last edited:

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Jesse Nurmi having best national team game Ive ever seen from him. looks like a star out there

Kuusla had good game but hasnt played in 3rd period. propably injured again dude is more injury prone than Jari Litmanen

Reactions: Keke and Jukurit

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
There were really a lot of bad players in the Czech team. Already at HGC, it seemed to me that the players of the third and fourth attack were players without any hockey IQ and at least average individual quality. Here, with the absence of several players, it was even worse.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Strong showing from this US team. They are off to a historically good start as well with only one loss all season. Last year it seemed many might be writing them off but the top players have really stepped up their games. The top line of Smith, Perrault, and Leonard is very fun to watch with their chemistry and creativity. I believe draft stock is going to be trending up for many of them.

It will be really intriguing to see how much better they might perform at the IIHF U18s in April once they’ve incorporated Hagens and Eiserman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad