Status
Not open for further replies.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Dinner,

Some nuts
glass of kombucha
left over chickpea/olive oil/leek/onion
can of tuna mixed with rice crackers, artichokes, alfalfa sprouts, spicy pickles, and a pickled pepper
Two kiwi

Canned tuna is in olive oil, because that's the only kind that tastes good.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Well, Mount Washington is 2 hours away.

But yeah, you guys are fortunate. Id take west coast snowboarding over the east coast icy slushy mountains any day of the week.

I have to admit though, it gets quite wet around here in the winter. I've been here 10 years and it is starting to feel heavy

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Dinner,

Some nuts
glass of kombucha
left over chickpea/olive oil/leek/onion
can of tuna mixed with rice crackers, artichokes, alfalfa sprouts, spicy pickles, and a pickled pepper
Two kiwi

Canned tuna is in olive oil, because that's the only kind that tastes good.
How many calories was that?

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
you guys talk a lot about various machines... you dont do outdoors stuff ?

Yeah, I love being outdoors.

Used to travel specifically to hike. One of the best places I've been to is Slovakia (went three times). They have tons of countryside, hills and mountains with abandonned castles. Basically everything is explorable. One day though, Id like to go to Perou.

I do a lot of my cardio outside at home. Off ice drills for hockey in my backyard and theres a roller hockey outdoors rink a walks distance from my house. My son keeps me pretty active, too. Else, I go to the rink 2-4 times a week if I can and weight train 2-3x, but its a really simple Squat/bench/deadlift program.

I powerlifted for years and am a decently sized dude, so I dont need to do much to maintain a decent amount of stength. Prefer to get some sun these days.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Yeah, I love being outdoors.

Used to travel specifically to hike. One of the best places I've been to is Slovakia (went three times). They have tons of countryside, hills and mountains with abandonned castles. Basically everything is explorable. One day though, Id like to go to Perou.

I do a lot of my cardio outside at home. Off ice drills for hockey in my backyard and theres a roller hockey outdoors rink a walks distance from my house. My son keeps me pretty active, too. Else, I go to the rink 2-4 times a week if I can and weight train 2-3x, but its a really simple Squat/bench/deadlift program.

I powerlifted for years and am a decently sized dude, so I dont need to do much to maintain a decent amount of stength. Prefer to get some sun these days.
have a few friends who went to places like that (Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, etc) and they all loved it. I assume it's in part because it's not the classic tourists places. They were on bike trips.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
have a few friends who went to places like that (Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, etc) and they all loved it. I assume it's in part because it's not the classic tourists places. They were on bike trips.
Eastern Europe is quite touristic. Serbia is becoming increasingly popular for tourists.
But ya, maybe for back home, not the classic "all inclusive beach resort" trip.
I'm off to Sri Lanka this July, apparently very beautiful place, few hikes planned out, going on a boat safari as well. Train ride from Kandy to Ella apparently one of the most scenic and beautiful in the world. Should be quite fun.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Sorry guys i just don't have the mental energy or motivation necessary to keep this debate up, i'm dropping out, no hard feelings on my part Kriss and company, you are good people and i wish you guys nothing but the best of health moving forward and i really mean that.

Last edited:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Eastern Europe is quite touristic. Serbia is becoming increasingly popular for tourists.
But ya, maybe for back home, not the classic "all inclusive beach resort" trip.
I'm off to Sri Lanka this July, apparently very beautiful place, few hikes planned out, going on a boat safari as well. Train ride from Kandy to Ella apparently one of the most scenic and beautiful in the world. Should be quite fun.
pretty much, maybe it is for the "well informed", but if you get your touristic infos from TV or something in here it will be all about Cuba/Dominican Rep or Sinorama stuff.

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
Finally some nice weather to light up the charcoal BBQ.

tRVLQkg.jpg

Bone-in Ribeye ftw!

Reactions: groovejuice

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Stepping outside my usual style of programming for Powerlifting where I usually limit lifts to 2x/w, very much similar to the conjugate method with 2 days of max effort - 2 days dynamic.
I will do 3 days of Squat/Bench/Deadlifts. One heavy day, one medium, one light.
Heavy days = 4-6 work sets x 2-3 reps. 95%+
Medium days = 3 work sets x 6-8 reps. 75-80%
Light days = 3 work sets x 9-12 reps. 50-60%

To that I add two days of accessory work with light loads and high reps, with a focus on drop sets.

Interested to see if my strength will go up nicely, or if this will beat me up completely.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I squatted in Chucks yesterday... Can't say how much I love my lifters after doing so. Felt my form break down many, many times and everything was a chore, oh and that knee pain.

What the heck Chuck's.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I squatted in Chucks yesterday... Can't say how much I love my lifters after doing so. Felt my form break down many, many times and everything was a chore, oh and that knee pain.

What the heck Chuck's.
Really never understood this trend.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Squatting with chucks makes sense if youre competing with equipment(or box squatting relativelt high), but thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad