Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Going back to the gym after drinking heavily the night before is such daunting task...
Going to the gym on monday after binging on a saturday...It crushes me. I lose like 25% of my strength. It's so annoying. Wish I could be 20 again where I could go to the gym high off my ass and feel like I'm actually more focused...

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Going to the gym on monday after binging on a saturday...It crushes me. I lose like 25% of my strength. It's so annoying. Wish I could be 20 again where I could go to the gym high off my ass and feel like I'm actually more focused...
My biceps have been hurting me so I ended up taking an extra rest day... But yeah, the lower strength and the profuse sweating are really the problem for me

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
In case anyone was wondering, getting your ring finger squished between 2 70lbs dumbbells is not a pleasant experience... Really wonder how I'm going to workout in the next few days :(

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Shoulder killing me again on this squat day.
In case anyone was wondering, getting your ring finger squished between 2 70lbs dumbbells is not a pleasant experience... Really wonder how I'm going to workout in the next few days :(

Ez, just squats or bench press. Just hold the ringy like you dont like people looking at you.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Shoulder killing me again on this squat day.

Ez, just squats or bench press. Just hold the ringy like you dont like people looking at you.
That's what I figured as well... Sadly no pulling for a little while

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Today marks the end of three weeks of cheat meals including Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving leftovers, a cooking class of Italian food, an office Christmas party, a three day work trip to Virginia involving multiple work meals a day, and an eight day trip to Los Angeles.

I will try to fast for a few days and not look at the scale in that time.

Coming up: ten days in Florida, four days in New Orleans, three days in New Haven, four days in New Zealand, two weeks in Australia.

Let's see if I can weigh less than 180 lbs by February 12 the lol.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Today marks the end of three weeks of cheat meals including Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving leftovers, a cooking class of Italian food, an office Christmas party, a three day work trip to Virginia involving multiple work meals a day, and an eight day trip to Los Angeles.

I will try to fast for a few days and not look at the scale in that time.

Coming up: ten days in Florida, four days in New Orleans, three days in New Haven, four days in New Zealand, two weeks in Australia.

Let's see if I can weigh less than 180 lbs by February 12 the lol.
Pure insanity. Best of luck you maniac

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I just had one of the worst flights of my life. The fat woman next to me took up a third of my seat.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I had pretty bad flight from LA to YYZ but I was next to a giant of a man, 6 foot 7, guy had his knees next to his hears. Poor lad. It was his first time flying, now he knows.

David25

Nov 22, 2016
As in Intermittent fasting? If so, been running it since July and haven't looked back. I've lost 30 pounds so far and my strength has been relatively untouched.
yup, was talking about fasting. whats your eating window and calorie count

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
yup, was talking about fasting. whats your eating window and calorie count

I workout first thing in the morning so my feeding window starts right after the gym, around 7ish in the morning until 3pm. I'm currently in Maintenance mode so my I'm eating 2400 calories per day. I will be starting a bulk in January so I will be bumping that up to around 2700 kcals per day.

This is the calculator that I use to calculate my caloric intakes: Calorie Calculator - Daily Caloric Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad