Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Stan Fischler spoke to Gary Bettman and Bill Daly last night

"We had two days of good, open discussions," commissioner Gary Bettman tells me, "But there are still strong philosophical differences."

In my conversation with Daly Thursday night, he sounded mildly hopeful.

"We are getting closer, but we’re not there yet, " is what Daly said. "There has been fundamental progress
."

Fischler believes the meetings will resume on Monday in New York(he said NY last night on the MSG SportsDesk)

http://www.msgnetwork.com/content_n...ticle&sports=ice-hockey&team=other&league=nhl

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
It's going to be going back and forth like this for about another week or so, get ready for the rollercoaster of emotion hockey fans, or you can do like others, and take whatever is said in the media with a grain of salt until we all know for sure

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
RangerBoy said:
Stan Fischler spoke to Gary Bettman and Bill Daly last night

"We had two days of good, open discussions," commissioner Gary Bettman tells me, "But there are still strong philosophical differences."

In my conversation with Daly Thursday night, he sounded mildly hopeful.

"We are getting closer, but we’re not there yet, " is what Daly said. "There has been fundamental progress
."

Fischler believes the meetings will resume on Monday in New York(he said NY last night on the MSG SportsDesk)
http://www.msgnetwork.com/content_n...ticle&sports=ice-hockey&team=other&league=nhl

The original 6 pub crawl continues

chiavsfan

Well they went from an airport lounge in Chicago, to an Airport hotel in Toronto...so I'll guess the next 4

Airport bar in New York
Airport food court in Montreal
Airport news-stand in Boston

and finally on the actual airplane in Detroit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->