First NHL goals/Shutouts

Zetterberg4Captain*

Evgeny Artyukhin scored his first career goal for the Lightning VS. the leafs.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Junior Lessard scored his first career goal for the Dallas Stars tonight against Edmonton.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Zenon Konopka(Anaheim) first NHL goal, vs. Minnesota on Sunday.

Chris Kunitz(Anaheim) scored his first NHL goal Nov. 1st vs Nashville. Nice move to the backhand on a breakaway.

Hockey-Freak

Apr 18, 2005
RYAN HOLLWEG (NYR), scored one goal an an assist last night against the Penguins. He got his first point in his first game on OCT. 5th against the Flyers.

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
barfy2000 said:
colaiacovo just scored his first NHL goal in his 6th career NHL game.

Bringing his total to 1 goal 2 assists for 3 points in 6 games.

He was "sent down" today but on the Leaf board there's speculation this is just to save every little bit of cap space since our next game isn't untill Friday.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Steve Bernier scored his first for the Sharks tonight against the Dallas Stars.

Randall Graves*

Getzlaf scores!

Ryan Getzlaf scored a beautiful goal tonight against the Coyotes, Corey Perry passed him the puck just as he was about to get hit. Getzlaf had a 2 on 1 with Petr Sykora, the Phoenix defensemen Michalek slides right in front of Getzlaf trying to knock the puck away, Getzlaf toe drags and beats Cujo far side. I'll see if I can find video, for a guy that size he has great hands.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Perry to Getzlaf....The future of the Ducks right there. I'm guessing this won't be the last time we see that combo ;) I can hear Brian Hayward now. :cry:

CapsCrazyX17

Jun 20, 2003
Washington, DC
Brooks Laich scored his first ever NHL goal tonight on the powerplay in the Caps/Habs game. Assists go to Klepis and Fleischmann, two other Caps rookies.

barfy2000

Jun 23, 2005
Whitby, Ontario
also im pretty sure RJ Umberger scored his first tonite. i think they said something about that during the pens game. can any philly fans/anyone who watched fill me in on this one?

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
barfy2000 said:
also im pretty sure RJ Umberger scored his first tonite. i think they said something about that during the pens game. can any philly fans/anyone who watched fill me in on this one?
He did

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad