First NHL goals/Shutouts

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Florida: Rostislav Olesz just scored his first into an empty net at 19:25 of the third against the NYI

habsprospects

Nov 24, 2003
Sherbrooke, QC
habsprospects.com
chum said:
who's the dude that got creamed by ovechkin?

if you'r talking about Ovechkin hit(I've know idea of what mean creamed,
the #21 guys is Radoslav Suchy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Habs Go!

You have to look at this - Warning! Cat & Dog been awfully maltreated for their fur(China)

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Only Rene Bourque for the Hawks... though Vorobiev has had 4 goals while getting only one last year

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Talk about first NHL goals... holy crap.

http://boss.streamos.com/download/capitals/quicktime/101005_eminger_p2g2.mov

This is the vid for the Eminger goal. Eminger guides Jagr into the end boards behind Kolzig, and Brian Sutherby slams in from the right side and staples Jagr to the boards. Eminger picks up the puck behind his net, takes it end to end, crosses the blue line, leaves a deft drop pass to Chris Clark and drives the net. Clark takes a slapper, Weekes lets a rebound go, and Eminger pots the rebound with 0.2 seconds left. Not a bad way to make your first mark. He points at the puck afterwards and yells, "that's mine! That's mine!" Nice to see on a rebuilding club.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
Wojtech Wolski just scored his first NHL goal off a feed from another rookie, Marek Svatos (who looks superb thus far this year btw...)

Edit: Wolski adds an assist, 1+1 in the first. Is he tonight's Vorobiev?

Last edited:

zach

Mar 31, 2005
Drake1588 said:
Talk about first NHL goals... holy crap.

http://boss.streamos.com/download/capitals/quicktime/101005_eminger_p2g2.mov

This is the vid for the Eminger goal. Eminger guides Jagr into the end boards behind Kolzig, and Brian Sutherby slams in from the right side and staples Jagr to the boards. Eminger picks up the puck behind his net, takes it end to end, crosses the blue line, leaves a deft drop pass to Chris Clark and drives the net. Clark takes a slapper, Weekes lets a rebound go, and Eminger pots the rebound with 0.2 seconds left. Not a bad way to make your first mark. He points at the puck afterwards and yells, "that's mine! That's mine!" Nice to see on a rebuilding club.

Do you know where I can find Ovy's game-winning goal? If you know it, please paste the link. THX

DAebi1

Foppa said:
Wojtech Wolski just scored his first NHL goal off a feed from another rookie, Marek Svatos (who looks superb thus far this year btw...)

Edit: Wolski adds an assist, 1+1 in the first. Is he tonight's Vorobiev?

Make that 1+2 now. This has to a confidence booster for Wolski. After the past two games you were wondering if they were going to send him down when Hejduk comes back. After this game, I think they are going to be forced to look at keeping Wojtek and Marek Svatos together on a line with Pierre Turgeon.

blues4life

Aug 13, 2005
JAY MCCLEMENT scored his first on a penalty shot and he just got an assist

BTW i think hes the first guy to ever score there first on a penalty shot

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
blues4life said:
JAY MCCLEMENT scored his first on a penalty shot and he just got an assist

BTW i think hes the first guy to ever score there first on a penalty shot

5th actually....they mentioned it during the Stars game on OLN. still definately a rarity.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Niklas Nordgren notches the 7th goal in tonights' 7-2 win over Washington. Just took a couple swings at the rebounds off of Brent Johnson and the last one went in.

Seph

Sep 5, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
Technically not his first game, but tonight was the first time Petteri Nokelainen saw more than 5 minutes of ice. He scored a nice goal by crashing the net hard, which was good for the game winner. Next shift he had the primary assist on the insurance goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad