First look: Photos of Las Vegas NHL team’s dressing room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 6, 2016
The dressing room looks like is is for a Junior team, hopefully that is not the end product.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/first-look-photos-las-vegas-nhl-teams-dressing-room/

BA-8U76CEAIvdHU.jpg:large

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I think the visitors' dressing room at Mellon Arena was bigger. ;)

57078_10150138706201632_6273168_o.jpg

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
It's a brand new arena and it has surely the worst dressing room in the league; if that is in fact their dressing room.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
It's small, cheap and ugly (except for the ceiling).

Foldable chairs and table, flimsy gray "lockers" and butt-ugly flooring.

If that is the visitors' dressing room then... :thumbu: way to stick it to them! :laugh:

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Where the f are the stalls? Seriously...folding chairs haha? I agree with the rest. This has got to be temporary.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
It's fairly apparent that there's going to be some upgrades prior to the puck dropping for the first time. They've already got a decent amount on construction to do with the press boxes and everything, so it seems like T-Mobile did the minimum that need to be done to make the place operational for Frozen Fury and those types of events.

This is almost positively a temporary setup, especially since there's...you know...folding chairs, TV mounts without TVs, and modular lockers.

So I'm thinking we're probably done with the conversation on these weirdly released pictures. Hopefully we'll see more once they make whatever changes they plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad