OT: First Annual HFBlues Poster Hall of Fame Selection Thread

Who do you choose as the first inaugural member of HFBlues Hall of Fame.

• Total voters

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
So I threw out an idea in the last GDT about creating a poster HoF here on the HFBlues and got the green light from Easton so here we go. I decided that we would do this as a poll with me listing three of our best posters both past and present and leaving one slot open for a write in vote.

So now I present you with this years nominees.

@Robb_K : The beloved elder statesman of our Blues board. Not only does Robb provide uplifting optimism about the Blues he often does it in the wrong thread.

@EastonBlues22 : Our long term moderator who does all he can to keep the HFBlues IMO the best board on this site. He also boast outstanding knowledge of all the intricacies of the game of hockey usually in the form of very long and boring post. :D

@Fred Murtz : Some of our newer posters might not recall this name. Fred long stood as the highlight guru of HFBlues. Every goal, big hit or big save and Fred was their with the highlight within minutes. Sadly Fred has not been seen around these parts in nearly 2 years. Gone but not forgotten.

Poll is open for 7 days. In future years I will open this up for nominations but figured this was a good place to start.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Why do you have to make me choose just one? All three are great posters, even if one has moved on to (hopefully) greener pastures.

Reactions: Bendak

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
It's of the utmost importance that the inaugural member has these three qualities...

1. Prestige
2. Charm
3. An Epic Beard

It is of no importance that the inaugural member has this quality...

1. Posts in the Correct Thread

This shouldn't be close, it's Robb for sure.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Easton has a choice to make:

fulfill his moderator duties of closing a lopsided poll, or wait in hopes he gets more votes. :sarcasm:

Kind Sir

Dec 19, 2013
Fred.

I listen to far more games than I watch; his in-game replays were much appriciated.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
This thread makes me think we also need an annual "awards show" type of thread, complete with serious/goofy categories, poster nominations, and secret balloting.

Couldn't have negative categories, but I think this forum could have fun with it. Maybe give us something to do each season when the Blues get knocked out of the playoffs before the postseason draft talk really picks up.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
This thread makes me think we also need an annual "awards show" type of thread, complete with serious/goofy categories, poster nominations, and secret balloting.

Couldn't have negative categories, but I think this forum could have fun with it. Maybe give us something to do each season when the Blues get knocked out of the playoffs before the postseason draft talk really picks up.

I'm on it. We could do it sometime in late July/early August after draft/free agency dies down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad