Firealarms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raimo Sillanpää

Mar 11, 2003
Espoo, Finland
I'm gonna call up jääkiekkoliitto and ask the name of the hotel

Knowing how frequent such tricks are in Canada vis hockey games these days, I feel the hotel sucked in not preventing this from happening in the first place.

Knowing that that hotel didn't do enough, I do not ever want to visit it. That's 1 star hotel performance.

P_L

Sep 11, 2004
Hell
Raimo Sillanpää said:
I'm gonna call up jääkiekkoliitto and ask the name of the hotel

Knowing how frequent such tricks are in Canada vis hockey games these days, I feel the hotel sucked in not preventing this from happening in the first place.

Knowing that that hotel didn't do enough, I do not ever want to visit it. That's 1 star hotel performance.

Hotel is Park Hyatt.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
psycho_dad said:
I didn't think Canada would be so scared that they had to resort to tricks...

I mean...that would be sad and pathetic right? Canadians play tough, they dont need to resort to ***** tactics outside the game. Right?

So you honestly think that this was the players from Team Canada who did this? :shakehead

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
This is really cheap.

I mean, really, really cheap. Almost as cheap as in that 80s tv series where the Nordiques players are blocked at the aiport in Boston during the playoffs because some smart ass from the Bruins called the airport saying that one of the players was transporting drugs :shakehead

moosejaw

Apr 27, 2004
If you have ever stayed at a hotel in downtown TO...the GD alarms go off all of the time...not long ago, I took wifey for our anniversary to one of those overpriced musical prance abouts and the alarm went off in our hotel at 4:00 am...not only that, they made everyone leave the hotel...pretty good site, everyone in their gitch on King Street as the sun came up...gee I wonder if someone did it on purpose to ruin my anniversary and any chance I had at some AM nookie...yeah, that's the ticket... :help: :help: :help:

Kravitch

Anyone ever thought it could have just been a janitor pissed of at his wages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->