Speculation: Find a team for Jaroslav Halak

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I wanted him on the Jets long before the Jets offered Mason a contract, but now the Jets are probably looking to move Mason. I think Halak heads to the KHL or signs with Edmonton.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
I wanted him on the Jets long before the Jets offered Mason a contract, but now the Jets are probably looking to move Mason. I think Halak heads to the KHL or signs with Edmonton.

Yeah, Halak’s poor play is a little overblown due to the Isles defense and coaching. I also thought he would’ve been a good pickup for the Jets last year. He could’ve been a 1a starter at the end of last year and a good backup this year. Cost is similar to Mason.

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
He’d be a good 1B somewhere.

Buffalo could be a fit with Lehner.

Chicago would be an interested landing spot. Some insurance in case Crawford’s health goes south again.

Vancouver, Ottawa, Edmonton. Anywhere where he isn’t a true backup but not a true starter.

Buffalo's not blocking Ullmark with Jaro bloody Halak. Christ, the league would step in and veto the deal for the obvious tanking.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
He had a really terrible year, even accounting for the Isles' D, and he hasn't been great in ages. Probably done in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->