HF Habs: Final Team Board Draft Poll - Pick #3

Pick #3

• Total voters

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Since the official HF Team Boards Draft in April, alot of debate has gone on over the course of the weeks and perhaps opinions have changed.

With the draft coming up in just two weeks, thought it'd be interesting to see where the board stands.

Jul 6, 2016
Sorry but Kotkaniemi is NOT worth a third overall pick. He is a #10, at best. If habs really, badly want him, they can trade Patches for him to NY Rangers, or Edmonton, or NYI.

Whoever is available between Zhechnikov or Zadina at #3. No one else.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
I'm debating between Zadina, Kotkaniemi, and Hughes.
End of line, comrade.

bd3.jpg

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
So many people who have never seen these kids play will put Zadina cause consensus
That might've been the case for the poll in April but with the lottery, season ending and the combine I figure interest has grown and more people have taken the time to watch some footage and read what's out there.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
and I am sure lots of people can watch the Q seeing as it's the league that most of us live around. There's gotta be at least like 5 posters who are from Halifax let alone other Q cities.
Which is why some will vote for Zadina without even having seen other candidates, even in a YouTube video

Giacomo

Sep 26, 2017
Sorry but Kotkaniemi is NOT worth a third overall pick. He is a #10, at best. If habs really, badly want him, they can trade Patches for him to NY Rangers, or Edmonton, or NYI.

pacioretty isn't worth a 10th pick, edmonton might do it for galchenyuk

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB

Bruh Kotkaniemi isn't gonna be there at 10. And I hate to break it to you, but five years down the road the re-draft won't have all three of Zadina, Svechnikov and Dahlin in the top three. Erik Karksson was seen as a reach when he got drafted, I guess that means he was a bad pick huh?

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
MB has no choice but to take Zadina
if MB is not picking zadina at 3rd then trade down and get something more

MB cant be this f’d up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad