Final Fantasy X HD Re-Master

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Final Fantasy X is one of my favorite video games of all time, and I recently moved into my own home and upon moving I left my PS2 for my little brother (he plays it very regularly), so I was no longer able to play FFX.

I got the urge to play and my girlfriend wanted me to show her what the game is all about, so I downloaded the HD Remaster last week and have hardly been able to put it down!

For starters, the HD face-lift is beautiful. After a decade of scratchy graphics it's nice to see the game in a more clear defined way.

I have never played the International version of the game, so it's very refreshing to be using the Expert Sphere Grid for the first time. I love the customization of the characters that the Expert grid provides, as I'm finally able to make the characters the way I want to. (One of my main gripes with the game was that characters are rail-roaded into particular roles.)

The Extract skills are so clutch, especially Extract Ability for early game!

I'm looking forward to facing the Dark Aeons later in the game.

Overall, I'm very happy with the HD Re-Master and would highly recommend it to any FFX Fan, especially if you have never played the International version of the game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad