Prospect Info: Filip Chytil (Pick #21 2017)

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Cool. Not surprising but almost certainly with the plan to slide it for however long they can

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Very interested to see how he does this upcoming season.

I'm thinking three years on the ETA and maybe playing the wing. But this season will go a long way to addressing some of those uncertainties.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Very interested to see how he does this upcoming season.

I'm thinking three years on the ETA and maybe playing the wing. But this season will go a long way to addressing some of those uncertainties.

3 years seems reasonable unless he takes some big strides. More interesting will be where he plays next season.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Lias is the very near future and Chytil was the multi-year development. It is a very obvious plan lol

That said, I like signing him early. Some teams wait a year before giving the ELC.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Oh ok, this solves our center issues. Mika Andersson Chytil Hayes. :sarcasm:

Super excited about this kid.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Who holds his junior rights ? Ever any chance he plays in NA in Canadian Major Junior league ?

The OHL's Battalion, I believe. He was playing in a professional league last season against men, so it seems unlikely he'd step back into competing strictly against teenagers. Seems like it's probably AHL or back to the Extraliga for him.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Great to have them both signed and I don't think it's going to more than a couple years before they're both in the Rangers lineup. These signings show both players are committed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad