Files Updated

HFNHL Red Wings

If you haven't noticed already all outstanding signings, trades, and releases (Euro's and retirees) have been processed. If anything is missing please send me an e-mail.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Thanks for doign this, Drew. Just to confirm, Joe Pavelski was drafted by Ottawa, and so should not have been available as a Free Agent. He should be removed from my roster.

Thanks.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Great work! Always a boost to get an update! Keep them comming! :D

For the Avalanche, there are a few players that shold be removed from the prospects list. Martin Samuelsson, Serge Aubin, Jonathan Hedström and Sven Butenschon were all dropped as europrospects earlier this fall, but stayed on the rosterfile until now. Could you take them off the prospect list in the next update.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
The only thing I notice about the Canucks so far is that Karel Rachunek was signed to a new deal (4 years at 1.8 or something like that), and he's not on my roster yet. Reggie should have CCed you on that contract agreement. If you can't find it, I'll try and dig it up too.

Default101

how soon is the updates for the trades? because my 2 trades were not processed as of yet.

HFNHL Red Wings

A few quick responses ...

Ville - I might have missed those though I could have sworn I had cleared everything from Matt K's compiled release file months ago. I'll check the list tonight and update where appropriate.

Sean - I don't believe I got a copy of that deal so please forward it to me.

Ryan - Did you get a trade approval from Rich Epstein on the trades? If yes please forward the e-mails to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad