OT: FIFA World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Honestly the dramatics need to stop. They have to do something about it, it's so pathetic. I get it when players did it decades ago. Instant replay was not as developed, crappier camera angles, etc. So players could lay down pretending to have been shot.
Today though, man I would be embarrassed being caught flailing around screaming so loud my veins are about to pop for barely being touched.
It's so ridiculous.
The most annoying part is when they have to stop the play and slow down the game for this garbage.

Completely agree. Yellow or red card depending on the severity. It's an embarrassment to the sport.

Reactions: Redux91

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
yes baby....a well deserve victory......Come on England come on England.....
That is what happens when you trust young players in any sport....

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Wow. All alone in the box. Someone f***ed up bad there. How do you not mark Kane.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Ya. Until that moment the Tunisians were very tidy and calm defending in that 2nd half too.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
****ing Kane !

I agree. I love it when England do bad. not because I dislike them but because the fans are either we are top of the world or we are the pits of the earth. Plus I read the Guardian and they have a lot of comments that are fun when when other home nation's fans go after them.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I agree. I love it when England do bad. not because I dislike them but because the fans are either we are top of the world or we are the pits of the earth. Plus I read the Guardian and they have a lot of comments that are fun when when other home nation's fans go after them.
though this year, expectations have been very very low, as a result this team can surprise

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
Most impressive team so far for me is Belgium, very talented roster. The big guns look mostly weak this year, could be the perfect year for a country like that to make it real deep.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
i disagree, they did not finish, but especially the first half were dominant, and very good team play.
You take out Harry Kane, they probably lose this game and being dominant doesn't equal to play well, especially when the opposite team park the bus.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Most impressive team so far for me is Belgium, very talented roster. The big guns look mostly weak this year, could be the perfect year for a country like that to make it real deep.

Spain looked really good. really good. They're my pick.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
You take out Harry Kane, they probably lose this game and being dominant doesn't equal to play well, especially when the opposite team park the bus.

The oposition had not lost a game in qualifiying, and yea take out a star?? why, a team is a team with all its players and surely the captain and star is what makes them better

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
They were playing against what was perceived to be the weakest team to qualify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->