• Fiala

Votes: 56 57.7%
  • Buch

Votes: 41 42.3%

• Total voters

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Surprised by the votes. Buchnevich produces roughly the same and is a better all around player. I think Fiala can be a bigger game breaker offensively, but he’s inconsistent at it.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Surprised by the votes. Buchnevich produces roughly the same and is a better all around player. I think Fiala can be a bigger game breaker offensively, but he’s inconsistent at it.

Yeah they are pretty close offensively and Buch is better in everything else.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Buchnevich's most common 5v5 line mates from 2019-2022 are: Zibanejad, Kreider, Tarasenko, Rob Thomas and Panarin.

Fiala's are: Fred Gaudreau, Parise, Boldy, Vic Rask and Hartman.

Fiala demolishes him offensively.

I bet you purposedly ignores this season's Fiala's linemates...

Very tough vote, I’m a massive Buch fan but Fiala is a true gamebreaking 1st line winger whereas Buch is a very good at everything stabilizer.

You take the game breaker when it’s that close.

Those gamebreaking talents especially became obvious in playoffs, they truly broke Minnesota game...

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
They’re close but Fiala can change the game by himself with the puck on his stick. Buch is better all-around and won’t take a dumb penalty, but he doesn’t have that consistent ability to break a game wide open.

Their line mates are another good differentiator. Fiala has played with Kopi and Kempe, but he’s spent almost as much time with Kupari and Grundstrom.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I bet you purposedly ignores this season's Fiala's linemates...

Fiala is the highest scoring player on Kings with 35p in 35gp, 6 point lead over second place.

Buchnevich has been outscored by his both of his most common linemates (Tarasenko + Thomas) over the past two years.

The linemate argument still favors Fiala.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Fiala is the highest scoring player on Kings with 35p in 35gp, 6 point lead over second place.

Buchnevich has been outscored by his both of his most common linemates (Tarasenko + Thomas) over the past two years.

The linemate argument still favors Fiala.

Right now Buchnevich has 2nd best PPG on STL, better than both Thomas and Tarasenko.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad