FHL NY Bluefins prove beer league status

Kanka

Dec 25, 2011
With this signing, you have to give one of these :shakehead

Christian Beaudry signs deal with FINS!
The Bluefins are pleased to announce that former Junior Crunch standout Christian Beaudry has agreed to play for the Bluefins part time for the remainder of the season. Beaudry is a native of Cortland, Ny where he is now living. He is currently employed by Hairy Tony's as the Bar Manager.
:laugh:
http://thefederalhockeyleague.pointstreaksites.com/view/thefederalhockeyleague/news/news_63910

Wease

Apr 14, 2007
Powell, OH
The guy I know and posted about in the other thread was also released after just 4 games. Can't wait to hear him talk about how he's a "professional" now when he gets back into town... :laugh:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I'm gonna be honest with you, there are probably a number of guys in the AHL/ECHL/CHL who work or have worked in bars in the offseason or when they are out of hockey. I mean, I know it's fun to laugh at this league, but it's funny how one's feel good story is another's "Let's laugh at the league" depending on what level it is.

pelts35.com

Oct 4, 2004
www.pelts35.com
I'm gonna be honest with you, there are probably a number of guys in the AHL/ECHL/CHL who work or have worked in bars in the offseason or when they are out of hockey. I mean, I know it's fun to laugh at this league, but it's funny how one's feel good story is another's "Let's laugh at the league" depending on what level it is.

Yes, but in the team's press release they don't typically state which bar the player worked at.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad