FF.com Final 2007 Ranking.

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
Good read, thanks :handclap:

Interesting that Katic is so high, seeing as several other scouting services took him out of the top-30.

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
Good read, thanks :handclap:

Interesting that Katic is so high, seeing as several other scouting services took him out of the top-30.

And I can't figure out why. I think, like Colby Cohen, a lot of people question his decision making. But, he's shown that his wheels are the real deal. The kid can skate like a forward. Great puck mover.

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
I keep joking with people saying how mad I'll be if the Canucks get the Bashkirov's this year. They already have a set of twins! :D

ollien

Jan 9, 2007
this is actually my favourite list i have seen thus far. almost everyone where i expect to see them go. my only qualms are move katic down about 15 spots and shattenkirk up about 7 spots. aside from that very good! :handclap:

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
Also i don't understand why they have Joakim Andersson that much higher than Lars Eller.

Good question. Eller is a great prospect and I am really intrigued by him. Andersson was there all year, however, and Eller made a strong push at the end.

I think Andersson deserves that spot simply out of the staying power he had for the year. No disrespect to Eller, but it's just recently that scouts have started getting on the Lars Eller train.

They're both great prospects. I'm interested to see how Andersson grows and develops.

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
this is actually my favourite list i have seen thus far. almost everyone where i expect to see them go. my only qualms are move katic down about 15 spots and shattenkirk up about 7 spots. aside from that very good! :handclap:

Thanks for the nice comment. My Katic ranking always seems to be a talking point. I'm just a huge fan of the kid and I see a lot of potential in him.

toastman344*

Personally, I'd put JVR higher...maybe 2nd or at worse 3rd...I like him better than Turris...I'd take superior strength + talent , over just talent...

I also really liked what I saw from Esposito in the U-18's ...I'd take a chance on him & take him higher than 10th too...He's gonna be a top notch NHL talent offensively imo...Not top 5...but close

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad