Fedz Mock Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are proud to select, from the Lethbridge Hurricanes in the Western Hockey Leaguue : John Lammers!

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
The Whalicanes are please to select with their 3rd round pick in 2004 from Peterborough of the OHL Bryan Young

Man is up with his Florida pick....

Yayo

The Florida Panthers select defenseman Karel Hromas from Sparta of the Czech Republic League.

Yayo

The Phoenix Coyotes select right wing Blake Comeau from Kelowna of the Western Hockey League.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
The Montreal Canadiens are proud to select : From Yale in the ECAC, defenceman Shawn Mole!!!

Yayo

The St. Louis Blues select defenseman Jordan Smith from Sault-Ste-Marie of the Ontario Hockey League.

Mack

Nov 5, 2002
Prince George, BC
This is for my 3rd round pick for columbus perviously made by another poster.

Ryan Stephenson is back in the draft i choose....Roman Wick, W, Kloten (Switzerland)

Also Detroit, Philly, Vancouver and Colorado i want one of your 3rd rounders. Please lets talk! Ill be trading from my Toronto team.

badtakemachine

Dec 20, 2002
Fedz said:
With Colorado's Missed Pick They Select Raymond Sawada Of The Naniamo Clippers. Eat That Quinn.

With Pittsburghs 3rd Round Selection I would like to select Andy Rogers, of the Calgary Hitmen.

The First Post Is Updated.
I'm out, I didn't even get a PM and I got the worst player in the draft. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->