Fedz Mock Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are proud to select, from Modo in the Swedish Elite League, defenceman Oscar Hedman!

A second D selected in the draft, it solves Anaheim's biggest weakness, the D prospects who are now lead by Cam Barker, Mark Popovic and Oscar Hedman! I consider Johan Fransson as a better D but I'm unsure about if he was drafted or not so I chosed Oscar Hedman who is also younger and a better fit with Anaheim.

Yayo

With the 37th overall pick, the Florida Panthers select center Travis Zajac from Salmon Arm of the BCHL.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Slats asked me to pick for him. therefore Edmonton would like to pick G David Brown from the Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Yayo

With the 41st overall pick, the Phoenix Coyotes select defenseman Brett Carson from Calgary of the WHL.

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
With the 42nd pick in this draft, the Minnesota Wild select the 6'4'' 188 pounds Defense, from the Portland Winter Hawks :
funk.jpg

Michael Funk

Michael impressed at the Winter Hawks' 2002 Training Camp and earned a spot on the roster even though Portland had eight returning veteran defenseman on the 2002-03 team…Played on his hometown AAA bantam team in Abbotsford, B.C. in 2001-02 posting (9-24-33) with 84 penalty minutes in 72 games…Shows nice instincts on the blue line with good passing skills, is a fluid skater, and was very poised for a 16-year old defenseman and, thus, earned an amazing amount of ice time on the Hawks in 2002-03 considering the team was blessed with a veteran defense corp. He does get outmuscled at times as his 6'4" frame needs to fill out and get stronger

Duff88

May 7, 2002
The Montreal Canadiens are proud to select, from the MIF Redhawks in the Swedish Elite League, forward Carl Söderberg!

He is a big two-way center who can generate both offence and defence, he's also a strong guy despite not being the biggest hitter.

Yayo

The St. Louis Blues select center Aki Setisonen from Prince Albert of the WHL.

TopGun12

Dec 22, 2003
With the 50th overall selection the Tampa Bay Lightning are proud to select Dane Byers, from Prince Albert(WHL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad