fedorov_jr mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

fedorov_jr

May 8, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
first time at this, i did most of my picks with the bpa in mind, or the organization's most pressing need being considered.... hopefully i hear some reasoning why people dont like my choices rather than stupid 'u suck' msg's... :D anyway, on with the show!

1. WASHINGTON - ovechkin

2. PITTSBURGH - malkin

3. CHICAGO - barker

4. COLUMBUS - tukonen

5. PHOENIX - ladd

6. NYRANGERS - olesz

7. FLORIDA - thelen

8. CAROLINA - schwarz

9. ANAHEIM - radulov

10. ATLANTA - schremp

11. LA - montoya

12. MINNESOTA - stafford

13. BUFFALO - picard

14. EDMONTON - wolski

15. NASHVILLE - chipchura

16. NYISLANDERS - korpikoski

17. ST.LOUIS - meszaros

18. MONTREAL - green

19. CALGARY - lisin

20. DALLAS - valabik

21. COLORADO - nokalainen

22. NEW JERSEY - bolland

23. OTTAWA - graham

24. NYRANGERS - smid

25. EDMONTON - schultz

26. VANCOUVER - dubnyk

27. WASHINGTON - lyamin

28. SAN JOSE - alexandrov

29. WASHINGTON - sindel

30. TAMPA BAY - schneider

thoughts? feelings?

Last edited:

fedorov_jr

May 8, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Komisarek8 said:
u suck... lol jk.

Smid...???
Dubnyk???
Fransson???
Voloshenko???

completely missed smid... i just added him and bumped zajac right out of the 1st round..... dubnyk was a vancouver pick all along, and the last 2 (fransson and volosheko) go in the early 2nd round IMO

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
I don't know if the Rangers would take Smid with Rachunek and Poti on the big club. I think they would be looking more of a stay at home dman.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Radek27 said:
I don't know if the Rangers would take Smid with Rachunek and Poti on the big club. I think they would be looking more of a stay at home dman.

From what I've read, Smid IS a more stay-at-home type.

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
jas said:
From what I've read, Smid IS a more stay-at-home type.

Really? I read he is all offense type that does not enjoy the physical game. I think we have enough of that in NY. If he is more of a stay at home guy I would like that, but that is not what I read in THN draft preview.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Pretty good mock draft, but as an oiler fan i dont want Schultz rather have anyone of Alexandrov, dubynk, sindel, schneider

fedorov_jr

May 8, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
#2 said:
Pretty good mock draft, but as an oiler fan i dont want Schultz rather have anyone of Alexandrov, dubynk, sindel, schneider

with all this jason smith talk the last few months, i figured it'd be nice for the oilers to add a big bodied dman to their system... maybe someone like shantz is available to them in the 2nd round

Tiki

Mar 1, 2002
Goo Lagoon
Visit site
tripledekehockey said:
good overall mock

with carolina trading for gerber, will they still take a goalie or go after the best available dman?

Gerber will turn 30 this september, so he should have no affect on the canes taking a 18 year old prospect or not. By the time schwarz is ready to play in the NHL, Gerber will be in his mid 30's

Marksman

Mar 2, 2003
Visit site
Now that I've exposed my self with my own mock....

Ducks are also taking big chances with Radulov here. And I'm not only thinking of his personality. I cant understand why hes getting compared to Kovalev in some places. If you've seen his big brother, you realize they might not have the genes to add much 200+lbs strength. But well draft IS all about taking chances.:)

Overall, I think you rank the defencemen in this draft bit low for my tastes. To me this seems to be defenceman draft year after top 10. Smid Meszaros and 'Wallaby' will so sooner than that.

As for my fav team I would be perfecly happy with Green (actually had him in my team spesific before).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad