Favourite line of the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkoz

May 9, 2003
now, here!
I also would like to see Nieminen over Ruutu because he´s just better than Ruutu(has nothing to do with vanc-cal situation). Allthough it doesnt matter much, 4th line wont get much playtime.

best line was Naslund-Jönsson-Foppa... just kidding :joker:

Favourite.. J Ruutu - Hahl - Nieminen

PhillyNucksFan

Dec 27, 2002
Philadelphia
Garfield said:
Look what Richards and St. Louis did to Kiprusoff in the finals ?? :lol Its not like they owned him. The Lightning were outscored in that series and won mainly due to Khabibulin than anybody else.

I think richards scored like 4 goals vs kiprusoff in the final and st. louis had like 2 or 3.

I think thats not too bad in the cup final vs any goaltender.

you might not call that ownage, but definitely a beat up in todays NHL in any series.

:D

Knucklez

Jan 1, 2004
Behind the bench!
Visit site
Garfield said:
Most hockey fans in Finland have said they would rather see Nieminen than Ruutu.
How would you know? You hear like 2 Finnish hockey fans on this board say they'd rather have Nieminen, and suddenly "most hockey fans in Finland" would rather have him?

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
Knucklez said:
How would you know? You hear like 2 Finnish hockey fans on this board say they'd rather have Nieminen, and suddenly "most hockey fans in Finland" would rather have him?

This is not the only site on the internet. I have heard many Finns opinions here and on other hockey sites. Also, some newspaper articles were suprised that Nieminen wasn't playing.

The cats out of the bag now anyway, Nieminen has fallen out of favor with the coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad