Favourite line of the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
I like every Team Canada line right now except for St. Louis - Richards - Gagne.

St. Louis has been invisible since they left Montreal.

Frozen

Aug 23, 2004
Kruutu said:
Why not?? Have heard the lineups?
These lines are from another board, not sure if these are official, but they sure aren't just made up from hat.

Kiprusoff
Timonen Numminen
Lehtinen Koivu Selänne
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Berg Salo
Peltonen Jokinen T. Ruutu
Väänänen Lydman
Hagman Kapanen Hentunen
Eloranta Hahl J. Ruutu

As for my favorite line, that would be Saku Koivu's line, because of Koivu. I like Jokinen's line too.

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
Frozen said:
These lines are from another board, not sure if these are official, but they sure aren't just made up from hat.

Kiprusoff
Timonen Numminen
Lehtinen Koivu Selänne
Berg Salo
Peltonen Jokinen T. Ruutu
Väänänen Lydman
Hagman Kapanen Hentunen
Eloranta Hahl J. Ruutu

As for my favorite line, that would be Saku Koivu's line, because of Koivu. I like Jokinen's line too.

Can't believe they are playing J. Ruutu over Nieminen. All that Ruutu did in the semi was knee Leetch and take a stupid penalty that cost them a goal. Nieminen on the other hand was hitting everything in sight (clean hits).

Frozen

Aug 23, 2004
Garfield said:
Can't believe they are playing J. Ruutu over Nieminen. All that Ruutu did in the semi was knee Leetch and take a stupid penalty that cost them a goal. Nieminen on the other hand was hitting everything in sight (clean hits).
Exactly my thoughts. I would like to see Nieminen there instead of J. Ruutu.

Jacques Plante

Aug 29, 2004
Montreal--Downtown
Lemieux - Sakic - Iginla.

I love Iggy because of the way he plays and because he's such a good ambassador for the NHL.

Also, I've been soaking up all of the special little things Lemieux can do that others can't, because who knows how much of that is left??

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
The
Smyth-Lecavalier-Heatley line...
Every time they are on the ice you know that you will see some GREAT hits.

(lone)Yashinfan#79

Lehtinen Koivu Selanne

Havlat Elias Vyborny

Frolov Yashin Zubrus

Gagne Richards St. Louis (had to take the less popular route!)

SopelFan*

Garfield said:
Obviously, as usual, you are just taking Flames over Canucks. Ruutu did tonnes in that game. He earned a star, threw tonnes of hits, got Tkachuk and Guerin off their games, and got screwed by a crappy call and a dive by Drury.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Smyth - Lecavalier - Heatley

fun to watch. They can score and hit. A good balance of the Doan-Thornton-Draper line and the Sakic-Lemieux-Iginla line

2nd favorite would be Nieminen - Hahl - Ruutu.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Smyth-Lecavalier-Heatley for me as well.

They just seem to be the most well-balanced and most versatile line right now. by the way, me and my buddies call them the RVD line for all you past and present wrestling fans. (Ryan, Vinny, Danny)

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Ya smyth Heater and Vinny have been great. They are good at cycling and also score quite a bit. Heater is due for one though he played great against the czechs

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
I thought Modin-Sundin-Alfredsson was pretty great, at least in the round robin. Then whole Team Sweden sucked.. :banghead:

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Garfield said:
I like every Team Canada line right now except for St. Louis - Richards - Gagne.

St. Louis has been invisible since they left Montreal.
What tournament have you been watching.So, they didn't have a great last game.
However they didn't get much icetime either.Also i don't think they were on for
any czeck goals.Tonight they should get icetime.Look what Richards and St.Louis
did to Kiprusoff in Cup Final.

Anksun

Dec 13, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Doan-Thornton-Draper have been a good line in a role I would have NOT want to see in this tournament from Canada...

Defensive matchup against another team from Canada... :shakehead

I like Lecavalier line and Sakic line much more and I want to see them a lot more against Finland. (If Quinn still want to match the lines against Finland again :dunno: :banghead: , not that the Thornton line have been bad hey, but it's like saying to New Jersey to win their games 8-7... Not a style that fit well)

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
pei fan said:
What tournament have you been watching.So, they didn't have a great last game.
However they didn't get much icetime either.Also i don't think they were on for
any czeck goals.Tonight they should get icetime.Look what Richards and St.Louis
did to Kiprusoff in Cup Final.

I said ST. LOUIS was invisible since they left Montreal (3 games). If you haven't noticed that, you're the one not watching the games. I never said anything about Richards not playing well, I just don't like that line which is all I said in my post.

Look what Richards and St. Louis did to Kiprusoff in the finals ?? :lol Its not like they owned him. The Lightning were outscored in that series and won mainly due to Khabibulin than anybody else.

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
SopelFan said:
Obviously, as usual, you are just taking Flames over Canucks. Ruutu did tonnes in that game. He earned a star, threw tonnes of hits, got Tkachuk and Guerin off their games, and got screwed by a crappy call and a dive by Drury.

Obviously, you are the one choosing Canucks over Flames. Most hockey fans in Finland have said they would rather see Nieminen than Ruutu.

It was Nieminen that got Tkachuk off his game, thats why he wouldn't shake his hand afterwards. Don't give the credit to Ruutu when it wasn't even him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->