Favourite/Hated Habs from 2000-2010

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
The worst thing to ever happen to this team......Carey Price

Would have won a cup by now if we never drafted him

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I have many, but I'll go with the two that I miss the most.

Kovalev and koivu.

I don't think I hated anyone. I was hopeful for everyone to succeed, because that's what's good for the team.

Reactions: TRG

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Favorites: Eller, Kostitsyn, Koivu, Cammalleri, Gallagher, Gorges, Souray, Subban, White, Kostopoulos, Lapierre, Metropolit, Hamrlik, Weaver, Cole.

Meh: Alzner, Latendresse, Gomez, Laraque, Campoli, Parenteau, Bouillon, Malhotra.
Hated: Desharnais, Auld, Sopel (so sloooow)

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
Favourites:
Saku Koivu
Richard Zednik
Mike Komisarek
Andrei Markov
Carey Price
Lars Eller
Sheldon Souray
Roman Hamrlik

Least Favourite:
Jaro Spacek
Michael Ryder
Guillaume Latendresse
David Desharnais

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Favorite

Mike Ribeiro
Sheldon Souray
Cristobal Huet
Mike Komisarek
Andrei Kostytine
Mike Cammallari
Alex Tanguay

Least Favorite

Alexei Emelin !
Jaroslav Spacek
Mathieu Dandenault
Mathieu Darche
Sergei Kostytine
Garth Murray

and the players I hated the most that wears the tabs jersey even if it was after 2010: Alex Semin :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Favorite: Koivu, Kovalev, Lang, Kostitsyns, Subban, Price, Huet, Souray, Kostopoulous(heh), Lapierre, Moore, Markov, Eller, Hamrlik, Cammy, Pleky, Spacegoat

Hated: none that I can think of. Maybe Darche because he was over used or Gionta because hes a pos who shot in the crest everytime.

I find it hard to "hate" a player. Even Jordie Benn and Alzner wouldnt be qualified for "hate".

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Loved Koivu, Kovalev and Markov most of all, but I did like Andrei and Sergei Kostitsyn as well as Alexander Perezhogin for some reason. Also liked Lang. Loved Komisarek as a Maple Leaf.

I hated Rivet with a passion at some point, I called him Rimauvais back then. Also hated Dandenault, Bouillon. I also really disliked Chris Higgins and Richard Zednik at towards the end, before they left, but I did like them earlier on.

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Favorite

Mike Ribeiro
Sheldon Souray
Cristobal Huet
Mike Komisarek
Andrei Kostytine
Mike Cammallari
Alex Tanguay

Least Favorite

Jaroslav Spacek
Mathieu Dandenault
Mathieu Darche
Sergei Kostytine
Garth Murray

and the players I hated the most that wears the tabs jersey even if it was after 2010: Alex Semin :banghead::banghead:

How can you hate Spacek though? Guy did everything he was asked and more. He was miscast in a top 2 role most of his tenure, when he clearly wasnt that. Plus hes an absolute lad. Such a funny dude.

Reactions: Chris Cutter

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
How can you hate Spacek though? Guy did everything he was asked and more. He was miscast in a top 2 role most of his tenure, when he clearly wasnt that. Plus hes an absolute lad. Such a funny dude.

nothing against him and he is the player I like the more in my least favorite list but I didn't like how he player. He was not the guy in Buffalo.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
In terms of players no longer active who played between 2000-2010:

Faves: Koivu, Kovalev (especially for destroying Tucker) Markov, Souray (his wife was hot) Rivet, Gorges (who may still be active but he refused to be traded to the Leafs)

Hated: Brisebois, Gomez, Ribeiro, Lapierre, Desharnais (still active but he'll always be on this list) Ninimaa, Traverse, Jason Ward (McCagg's can't miss prospect)

JSR 56

Dec 18, 2017
Montreal
i loved the centennial habs, their whole playstyle and excitment

least favorite: didnt ever really hate anyone. maybe gionta, as he was the start of the "new direction" of the habs

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I was going to say, Spacek was just a pretty cool dude overall. Such a funny looking guy, loved watching those Habs videos just cuz of him and Gill.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->