Shows that deserved more seasons or a reboot;

Cadillac’s and Dinosaurs
Helix
Reboot (lol)
White Collar
Frontiers of Construction
Lillyhammer
Frasier

Watched Final Space - loved it. Can’t wait for the new seasons of Wrecked and People of Earth and The Orville.

Aincient Aliens and Family Guy are definite guilty pleasures.

And Game of Thrones is trash. Most over rated television series ever. I’d rather watch infomercial’s. (Anyone have a D-wave convection oven?)

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Agreed on all of the above – excellent takes. I still watch Kenny vs. Spenny when I'm bored and need something to put on in the background – all the episodes are on Youtube.

Thanks for the heads up about the episodes being on Youtube.

I watched them on Youtube a few years back, and then I believe Kenny Hotz took them down when they got some sort of distribution deal somewhere. I wasn't aware they were available on Youtube again until reading your post a few days ago.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I wish I could find the original Tom Green show shot in Ottawa. you can only find odd clips but never the complete episodes of the first two seasons.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I wish I could find the original Tom Green show shot in Ottawa. you can only find odd clips but never the complete episodes of the first two seasons.
Those were fun days when a new episode would come on. Don’t remember many shows that had that entertainment/comedy/unpredictability shock effect combo. Extra special that it was local.
Good. Times

Last edited:

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
For short lived quality entertainment shows...
The Sarah Silverman program

Last edited:
Reactions: Flamingo

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa

I have not done any research on the subject, but you have to figure the guy was somewhat of a pioneer for many things we see on social media today and even the need for social media itself, he was very much ahead of his time imo and doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Looney Tunes (Saturday morning)

Band of Brothers

Person of Interest

Battlestar Galactica

The Transformers (1984)

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

They were released on DVD as a complete series but it is out of print, so you probably won't find it for any less than 40-50 bucks shipped. They are on Dailymotion and most torrent sites though. They used to be on Youtube, but Tom Green scrubbed youtube of his stuff a few years back when he decided to start maintaining his own channel with his clips.

The Rogers 22 show is borderline lost media. Every once and a while, a few episodes that people have taped pop up on youtube. It's possible there's someone out there with all of them on tape, but they certainly aren't online, or if they are I've never been able to find them.

His MTV show is also very hard to find. There used to be a guy on iOffer selling them on DVDs. A majority of it is re-used clips from the Comedy Central show though. I used to have it, but have no idea where it is. This guy on Youtube has put up a few of the episodes.

Like others have said, he was very before his time. I like the DIY almost punk sensibilities of what his show was. It's also really cool seeing areas of Ottawa on video from 20 years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad