Favorite Ken Holland Trade

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
It is probably the Chelios trade. Filppula was a third round pick don't remember that being traded around either although it could have been.

Least favorite: Robert Lang deal

Yeah we didn't technically trade for Filppula (or Kopecky), we just made a deal at the draft to acquire the pick specifically to select him. That's why I included both him and Kopecky on here. Never know, some of the real draft junkies may have been thrilled at the time the move was made, hence the favorite trade title and not best trade.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Initially, that entire trade deadline group (Chelios, Clark, Samuelsson and Ranford) busted in their hopes to three-peat but the number of years and the fact you got two titles while he was there was excellent. Eriksson is surprisingly still around but he's as journeyman as it gets.

The initial Hasek trade was fruitful but so was every move they made prior to '02.

Dats13DET

Aug 13, 2010
Canada
The Stuart trade definitely gets my vote. I really enjoyed his time here. Too bad we had to let him go this off season. Also, LOL @ The guy who said he accidentally clicked the Quincey trade.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I voted Cheli. Hasek was a close 2nd, followed by Stuart.

The Hasek trade was bittersweet for me. I loved getting Hasek but Kozlov was one of my favorite Wings as a kid (after Stevie, Shanny and Lids).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->