Fat russian goalie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
I still cfail to understand why no one has made a My Diner With Andrei Joke.

I still wonder how many of you in this thread are actually bigger then Meddy.

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
Jacobv2 said:
Toonces is, apparently.

Hardly...

I do not however feel the need to belittle other people to make myself feel better.

The guy is fat, just not the rotund blob people seem to want to make him out to be. His face makes him look morbidly obese, but his body is not all that out of proportion.

Hunter74

Sep 21, 2004
I dont know where you guys get your info but I havent seen anything that has ever said he weighs 248lbs except on HF. Most of the time i see that he is 6'2 or 6'1 and weighs 210lbs.. Thats big but its not as big as you guys are trying to make it out to be.

But hey what ever makes you guys feel good.

dawgbone

Jun 24, 2002
Mr.Hunter74 said:
I dont know where you guys get your info but I havent seen anything that has ever said he weighs 248lbs except on HF. Most of the time i see that he is 6'2 or 6'1 and weighs 210lbs.. Thats big but its not as big as you guys are trying to make it out to be.

210lbs... there is no way he is only 210. He's at least 230, but it wouldn't suprise me if he was closer to 260, especially in some of those pictures.

Phanuthier*

dawgbone said:
210lbs... there is no way he is only 210. He's at least 230, but it wouldn't suprise me if he was closer to 260, especially in some of those pictures.
Last official one had his at 245 I believe

Man I hope we get this guy on a conditioning program. The guy has amploads of talent, as he proved by kicking the crap out of a very good Team Canada, and I hope that he comes over to get used to the NA schedual.

He's a darkhorse project for sure, but all jokes aside, I think he's a legitamately an excellent prospect.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Mr.Hunter74 said:

He's listed at 260 on the metallurg website.

Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
Maybe he could use some of the fat, and get even fatter.
I mean, you see all those 400-500 pounders, they certainly would cover all the net.

No? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->