Confirmed with Link: Fast is back - 2yrs x $2.4M

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Thanks, brother. First good news we have had in 13 years. Well, chronologically speaking, dumping Hayes like a sack of half-eaten microwaved dog shit came first, but it's going to take quite a while to get the stench out of the place.

I'm sure Gritty was a happy, uh, mascot :laugh: when Arizona and Montreal passed on Michkov

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Your euphoria is offset in the universe by Habs fans absolutely losing their shit over passing on Michkov and grabbing Reddenbacher...so we thank you for their misery? Lol

I usually bring balance to the Force through incomprehensible levels of spite. It's going to be an adjustment, at least until we f*** it all up again.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You sure you're not a Caniacs? Bc this sounds like us here... we're not used to nice things and winning so we're always waiting for the other show to drop

I'm like Caniac-adjacent. It would be shitty for me to bail on my team after all these decades, so I just stick around and hate them passionately and shit on them constantly. It's not like they don't deserve it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad