Fantasy Hockey

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Sorry if this is elsewhere but I didnt see anything on the first page of the forum.

I haven't played fantasy hockey for the past few seasons... The tank years maybe too its toll. But I remember going back years that Sabres HF posters had a goodbye fantasy league every year on yahoo.

So - is there any plans to do it this year & if so could somebody send me a link please?

Thanks in advance.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

If anyone plays the Hat Trick Challenge game on NHL.com - where you answer three questions daily based on that nights games - I made a Buffalo Sabres group for you all to join. Group Name - Buffalo Sabres-Hockey Future - there is no password. Please include your Hockey Future ID somewhere in your entry name. Example - mine is Buffalo Freeze (LaxSabre). Also feel free to join the overall Buffalo Sabres group too - if you can't find it - its located on the second page of the group listing. Hope to see you all there - good luck guessing!

Are we going to do the Survivor/Points games this season?

Last edited:

JRiz13

Apr 29, 2013
ATL
If anyone plays the Hat Trick Challenge game on NHL.com - where you answer three questions daily based on that nights games - I made a Buffalo Sabres group for you all to join. Group Name - Buffalo Sabres-Hockey Future - there is no password. Please include your Hockey Future ID somewhere in your entry name. Example - mine is Buffalo Freeze (LaxSabre). Also feel free to join the overall Buffalo Sabres group too - if you can't find it - its located on the second page of the group listing. Hope to see you all there - good luck guessing!

Are we going to do the Survivor/Points games this season?

Im in. I have never played this before but seems interesting.

dkollidas

Nov 18, 2010
I'm actually in a 4 team league (my brother, brother in law & father law). It's kind of messed up because every team is SUPER stacked, but it makes it kind of fun too.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I'm in. I have never played this before but seems interesting.

Thanks for being the only one to signup for our group. Kudos for getting 10 points/goals already. Too bad yours truly only has 3 goals. Forgot to do my picks for four days (Saturday-Tuesday) which cost me greatly as I went back and checked the questions and I would have got two hat tricks - one two goal game - one one goal game. So nine goals left in the penalty box. SIGH!

Not sure why I forgot to do picks - you think with all the hat tricks there has been since the start of the season, seeing/hearing hat trick would have trigger something - saying hey don't forget to do your picks for the Hat Trick Challenge! Hopefully I'll catch up to you so we have a decent competition.

If anyone still wants to play the game - you could still do so - its easy to catch-up - a couple of hat tricks and you are back in this. If you want to join our group or if you are playing and would like to join a group I made a Buffalo Sabres group for you all to join. Group Name - Buffalo Sabres-Hockey Future - there is no password. Please include your Hockey Future ID somewhere in your entry name. Example - mine is Buffalo Freeze (LaxSabre). Good Luck Picking!

Just did my picks for the next three days and Thursdays Sabres-Sharks game has a question.
Will Evander Kane get at least one point? Since I'm always positive, I went with YES.

To anyone - Are we going to a Sabres Survivor this season?

Reactions: JRiz13

JRiz13

Apr 29, 2013
ATL
I just got my first 2 hat tricks the last 2 days! Woot!

Good to see you will be playing again. I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten or were just really bad at these guesses haha. Being able to do a few days in advance helps. So far, I like this a lot. Kudos for starting the group and informing me of the existence of this game.

JRiz13

Apr 29, 2013
ATL
Got a hat trick on Sunday. NHL.com says only 5% of players got a hat trick. I am assuming the 5% that got them are the only ones who predicted a sabres win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad