*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

Tendresse

Capitaine Gorges
Dec 23, 2006
Montréal
How has Aho's been looking so far this year? He was one of my earlier picks and I was hoping he would build on his first season, but so far he hasn't put up that many points on the board and it's burning a hole in my stat sheet. Is a 50-pt season the most optimistic outcome for him now?

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
How has Aho's been looking so far this year? He was one of my earlier picks and I was hoping he would build on his first season, but so far he hasn't put up that many points on the board and it's burning a hole in my stat sheet. Is a 50-pt season the most optimistic outcome for him now?
pretty much yes, I don`t see him scoring more than 50 at this point

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
Hello friends..looking to make a move on a hurricane *besides skinner*..

Need points goals assist for a fantasy pool.

Who is ripe to break out next 4 games? Aho? Staal? Thanks in advance

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
just spare parts really.. will use them till end of week and swap them out end of week.. backed myself into corner.. was planning to get wheeler but he got taken

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Not really sure where else to put this and I didn't want to start a new thread.
Is there any news on the Stempniak injury? I can't find any information about how long he's expected to be out
Yesterday on broadcast they said that he is with the team on the trip, so that means he is getting close I think.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Benjo

Mar 25, 2009
Can you tell me what's up with Hanifin? Yahoo listed him as day to day without a note as to what his injury is.

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
Faulk playing tonight? Round Two of my playoffs and he has 4 games this week....need him! lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->