Fantasy Hockey Draft Kits??

Fiddie

Jan 10, 2009
Edmonton
I get the UPP (Ultimate Pool Preview) every year. It combines rankings from about a dozen other magazines. I get a reminder e-mail about it each year but I believe it's creator also posts on here when time comes.

I don't have any e-mails from previous years left over but I believe it is on a donation basis. (but it is WELL worth the 10-20 you would spend on a magazine so IMO that is the minimum one should "donate" for it.)

Lint07

Nov 21, 2004
Montreal
www.HockeyTradeRumors.com
I get the UPP (Ultimate Pool Preview) every year. It combines rankings from about a dozen other magazines. I get a reminder e-mail about it each year but I believe it's creator also posts on here when time comes.

I don't have any e-mails from previous years left over but I believe it is on a donation basis. (but it is WELL worth the 10-20 you would spend on a magazine so IMO that is the minimum one should "donate" for it.)

Hi Fiddie, thanks for the kind words!

The yearly renewal is on a donation basis for the VIP Members of the previous years.

For someone who never bought the UPP, it is available along with the UPP Light for only 8,50$ on our website.

www.UltimatePoolPreview.com

klassic

Jul 30, 2014
Leftwinglock.com has a fantasy draft kit that is tailored to your league settings. They do their own projections. Awesome comprehensive kit. No league settings is $8, or get a kit customized to up to 3 different leagues for $11.

http://leftwinglock.com/draftkits/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad