Fantasy Baseball

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
God, I love my team. You guys basically let me hand pick every player I wanted. We’ll see how that works out for me.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I find it ridiculous that you get a win for having a 0.00 era and having less walks when you’ve had like nobody pitch

Yeah, there should be an inning minimum of some sort. You can lock down ERA, K/9 and BBs with one good inning.

I wasn’t really thinking about it pre-draft because I wanted to go for relievers, but yeah, that’s lame. Nobody should be purposely exploiting such a loophole, we’re all adults. You want to throw a bunch of relievers, that’s a long known strategy in FB, but I really hope we don’t see anyone do something like throw one good RP and roster a bunch of minor league P’s just to attempt to go .500 in pitching each week.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I find it ridiculous that you get a win for having a 0.00 era and having less walks when you’ve had like nobody pitch

Yeah, there should be an inning minimum of some sort. You can lock down ERA, K/9 and BBs with one good inning.

I wasn’t really thinking about it pre-draft because I wanted to go for relievers, but yeah, that’s lame. Nobody should be purposely exploiting such a loophole, we’re all adults. You want to throw a bunch of relievers, that’s a long known strategy in FB, but I really hope we don’t see anyone do something like throw one good RP and roster a bunch of minor league P’s just to attempt to go .500 in pitching each week.

15 inning minimum.

Edit- There is a 15 inning minimum.

You can't do that. There's a 25 inning minimum. :thumbu:

Your pitchers don't go 25 innings in the week, you score a 0/loss for all pitching cats.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Okay cool. Seems odd cause it marks it for now but if they don’t pitch 15 innings then it’s automatic zeros? That’s good by me then apologize.

JCraw1

Jul 22, 2014
My phone got stolen and apparently they want $500. Not sure why they thought to go on Fantasy baseball and request money. I got this email...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180422-104537_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180422-104537_Samsung Internet.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 12

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Anyone have a free VPN they can suggest? I went to pay this morning and forgot I can't with an IP address from UT.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Mike Trout has to one of the greatest athletes ever to be virtually unknown to the masses. Obviously baseball fans are well aware of him and people in southern California know who he is even if they're not big baseball or sports fans, but the average person who doesn't even know or follow sports outside of California should still know his name based on his greatness and that's not even remotely the case. It's crazy.

Reactions: stingo and RayP

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
Have Trout in my keeper league. Dude is a machine. I couldn’t agree man, he should be known to the masses.

On a side note Moncada is having a great year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad