Fantasy baseball

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I'd be somewhat interested... Although I'd be more interested in some kind of HFNHL-esque keeper league action.

All that said, I know next to nothing about baseball, so I'd be an easy mark for those guys who know what they're doing... ;)

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
The only thing I know about baseball is that some kid stole my name and plays for the Dodgers. Is he any good (and I'm in!)

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Footie... Isn't that soccer? This is all very confusing. :dunno:

LOL no it was a football sim league that sims to have just died out of hte blue. I got him into it after our trade talks somehow wandered off to football lol. Anyways maybe I will start up a yahoo keeper fantasy football next year for the HFNHL football fans. I love fantasy football so if anybody is in a league looking for a guy I'm in.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Ive never been in a footie league. But a new handegg league would be good. I brought Jeff into my long running (14 years or so) fantasy handegg league and he almost won the title. So I have to choose better next time.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Choose me next time I was in 4 leagues this year won 1 finished 2nd in the other and 4th in the other 2. All were 12 team leagues.

This is exactly why I won't choose you and why I'm unhappy I chose Jeff ;)

We may actually have a couple vacancies. I'm pushing to have a couple of guys who never take part to resign or kick them out. It's a re-draft league with some good banter and good guys... I think Jeff enjoyed it..

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
So, now that the heady days of the trade deadline are behind us, and grapefruit and cactus league action has started, where are we with this? Do we have enough GMs? Do we have a platform to use? Are we doing a full fantasy draft? Is it a keeper league, or a one-off? When would it need to start? Can I ask more questions???!?

Signed,

Fantasy Baseball Neophyte,
Draft/Trade Junkie

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
So, now that the heady days of the trade deadline are behind us, and grapefruit and cactus league action has started, where are we with this? Do we have enough GMs? Do we have a platform to use? Are we doing a full fantasy draft? Is it a keeper league, or a one-off? When would it need to start? Can I ask more questions???!?

Signed,

Fantasy Baseball Neophyte,
Draft/Trade Junkie

I'm game either way. Would prefer a keeper, but I'm ok with all options.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad