Fantasy Baseball Thread V

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
What would be the timeline for Corey Seagers return? Sometime next year or will it be the year after that? He was dropped in my keeper league so I was thinking of picking him up and stashing him in my DL spot all year and keeping him for a 21st or 22nd round pick next year if he’ll be back sometime next year

He should be back in time to start next season. TJ is different for position players.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
What would be the timeline for Corey Seagers return? Sometime next year or will it be the year after that? He was dropped in my keeper league so I was thinking of picking him up and stashing him in my DL spot all year and keeping him for a 21st or 22nd round pick next year if he’ll be back sometime next year

I'm keeping him for a much bigger price tag. That said, every player that's kept more than 1 year in a row costs the highest pick you have. I believe he'll be back and perform admirably to start next season. He'll get the ball rolling properly in may/june.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
He should be back in time to start next season. TJ is different for position players.

I'm keeping him for a much bigger price tag. That said, every player that's kept more than 1 year in a row costs the highest pick you have. I believe he'll be back and perform admirably to start next season. He'll get the ball rolling properly in may/june.

Thanks guys. If you drop a guy in my league his keeper status resets and the person picking him up loses their lowest pick (if they choose to keep him.) Last year I picked Bellinger and Shaw off FA and kept both for a 22nd and 21st round pick respectively.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Have Beltre back from the DL, need to drop one of these guys

Miles Nikolas, Jameson Taillon, Hanley Ramirez, Eric Hosmer, Ian Desmond, Rafael Devers

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Receiving: Verlander/Cozart/Vasquez

Giving up: Romero/Seager/R. Chirinos

I am rich with offense and need starting pitching. Thoughts on this?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I just got offered this in a dynasty:

I get: Jaime Barria, Andrew Suarez and Joe Musgrove
I give: Alex Bregman and David Dahl

I don’t know, guys. I’m stumped on this one. :sarcasm:

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I'm currently 7/12 in my first year playing fantasy baseball. Heading into sunday with a 13-4 lead against my opponent in a categories league.

Loving what I'm getting from Odubel Herrera as a waiver claim.
Made a trade with someone early on that had me acquiring Addison Russell and Byron Buxton for Corey Seager (who i think is injured)

deGrom is also killing it!

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
My team is out of it in a keeper league, looking to blow it up.

Just got offered this deal:

Juan Soto, Anthony Rendon, Austin Riley

for

Charlie Blackmon, Eugenio Suarez, Zack Greinke

Feel like I'm giving up too much, but I don't know a lot about this Riley kid.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
My team is out of it in a keeper league, looking to blow it up.

Just got offered this deal:

Juan Soto, Anthony Rendon, Austin Riley

for

Charlie Blackmon, Eugenio Suarez, Zack Greinke

Feel like I'm giving up too much, but I don't know a lot about this Riley kid.

How many do you keep? What is the scoring system?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
How many do you keep? What is the scoring system?

Auction draft, you can keep as many players year over year as you want but that leaves you with less money for the draft.

Roto league.

Batters Stat Categories:Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Walks (BB), On-base Percentage (OBP)
Pitchers Stat Categories:Wins (W), Saves (SV), Walks (BB), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

It's my second year in the league and nothing's gone right so far. I've got Kershaw, Keuchel, Stroman, Encarnacion and LeMahieu all laying eggs so far, fantasy wise, and my team is dead last. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->