Fantasty Football 2016

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Anyone interested in a Fantasy Football league? I ran the work league the last two years, but switched jobs, and there's very little interest at the new place. My other league folded up because the commish doesn't feel like running it anymore. I'm gonna have some serious FF withdrawals if I don't have at least 1 squad this year. I can send invites to the work league that I ran that is now empty and devoid except for myself. It's a Yahoo PPR league. Roster positions are 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1KICKER, 1DEF, 5 Bench slots and 1 IR slot. I also like 2QB leagues, so if everyone was up for it, or a majority vote passed, we can do that as well. If you're interested respond in here with your yahoo email account and I'll send an invite. This is all stuff that could be discussed as well. Will be an online draft via Yahoo. If you're interested it's gotta be quick. I think the season starts in less than two weeks at this point, so we'll need to get everyone in and an online draft day/time setup. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad