Fans are turning on the Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

eye

Feb 17, 2003
around the 49th para
Visit site
Before one of you pro player MODs delete this thread please advise me what rules I have broken before doing so. I have had a couple of threads deleted even though they were done within the posting rules of HF. Also please explain why I am on warnings level 4. I have done nothing wrong.

I just listened to a full hour of fan after fan lambasting the players in a very angry fashion. MODS IMHO, Players are alienating the fans from ever supporting or cheering for them again. You can hear the frustration, the anger, the confusion and a lack of understanding at how players that are being treated so well can turn on the fans and the NHL all for the sake of a principal that none of them can justify or explain. All for the sake of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and supporting an Executive Director who has lost touch with the reality of the situation.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Since you don't have PM enabled, here is your answer publicly.

First of all, mods aren't pro player, I moved your thread to the rant thread, where it belongs, and will do so for anyone that has more than one opinion piece on the front page. Nothing you have posted as a thread starter in the last two months is anything but opinion and could go in that thread.

I didn't give you points but I am sure that there was a PM sent to you explaining why you got them.

Now I am going to close this thread, and if you have an opinon that can go in many of the other opinion threads, post them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad