Fan violence at Panthers game caught on video

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
the old guy was saying "respect," as mentioned, you can hear it on the videos
which, in context, makes perfect sense especially considering the guy looks as white as they come

NFL games are just a meeting of the trashiest elements of society...

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Self defense, seriously? The judge is going to laugh this idiot out of court right to jail.

One thing I'm curious is if stadium security was involved. In the case of disruptive fans for CFL games the billboard consistently promotes a number you can text that goes directly to stadium security. Is there something like that for Carolina? Even if not if they've been disruptive all game you'd think that the people around or the victim himself would have gotten security to come talk to these idiots no? And you'd think security would be monitoring it real close afterwards.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Self defense, seriously? The judge is going to laugh this idiot out of court right to jail.

One thing I'm curious is if stadium security was involved. In the case of disruptive fans for CFL games the billboard consistently promotes a number you can text that goes directly to stadium security. Is there something like that for Carolina? Even if not if they've been disruptive all game you'd think that the people around or the victim himself would have gotten security to come talk to these idiots no? And you'd think security would be monitoring it real close afterwards.

I want to say yes, but I'm not 100% sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad