Facebook group: The All Time Hockey Draft

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Hey guys, I was wondering about getting more people involved in the ATD Facebook group that Leaf Lander started many years ago. It's neat to connect with one another and also allows us to message each other directly on FB which I know most folks have these days. And since most people have messenger it goes right to your phone which helps with speeding up the draft itself.

Here is the link if you'd like to join. No obligations, just thought I'd share.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I’ll check it out, thanks! Wouldn’t hurt for a few of us to get involved there since it’s another easy way to reach each other if we’re not on HF Boards.

Also thought I’d post a link to my facebook group if you guys don’t mind:

I think the link might take you to the mobile site since I’m on my phone but hopefully it still works either way. It’s a page dedicated to my collection of THN issues and hockey books. If you click on “photos” there will be numerous albums featuring over 3,000 photos including the covers to every single issue of THN ever published (1947-1948 - present day) as well as hundreds of hockey books. It’s mostly for keeping track of what I own but you guys may still be interested in checking out those THN covers over the years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->