Fabbri

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
I was hoping fabbs would hit 20 goals and 40 points this season. But it's more important to have him in the playoffs.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
“Just a little tweak there and hopefully he’ll be fine,” Blues center Paul Stastny said. “Whether he misses a couple days or a couple games, we’re in a good enough position where we just want him to be healthy for the playoffs.”

hmm...just a little tweak. interesting choice of words :sarcasm:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Well even if he does miss time we know he would have hit 20 goals and 40 points in a full season so that's good enough. Hell of a rookie year.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Just keep him out until the playoffs. Maybe give him the last game of the season to knock the rust off, but otherwise there's no reason for him to risk getting injured further. Way too important.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Man I think we are dangerous this year more than in a long time if we are healthy. Seems like schwartz-lehtera-Tara line 1, fabbri-stastny-brouwer line 2A Steen-backes-berglund line 2B upshall-brodziak-Reaves line 4. Forgive me if i'm wrong but i like these lines (if correct) a lot more than last years going into the playoffs. then u add in parayko and edmunson on D with petro, shatty, jay(hopefully) and gunnar.

Burynai

Nov 10, 2010
St. Louis
Man I think we are dangerous this year more than in a long time if we are healthy. Seems like schwartz-lehtera-Tara line 1, fabbri-stastny-brouwer line 2A Steen-backes-berglund line 2B upshall-brodziak-Reaves line 4. Forgive me if i'm wrong but i like these lines (if correct) a lot more than last years going into the playoffs. then u add in parayko and edmunson on D with petro, shatty, jay(hopefully) and gunnar.

Looking good.....they just need to come out swinging in Game 1. Last years Game 1 was probably one of the worst playoff performances I've ever seen.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
No doubt----the play of Fab-Stas-Brouwer along with Parayko are highlights right now.

The Zombonis

Mar 27, 2012
Illinois
Yeah with all our injuries this year we really got lucky with this and the Time Parayko went down. How either of those two didnt need surgery is amazing.

Given the myriad of Blues' injuries, I had forgotten about Parayko turning into Gumby earlier this season. You are right, I can't believe the kid rebounded from that incident. Thought he was done for the season, for sure.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Agreed, good thing it was just a little tweak ;)

OK, I'll stop haha

Was fun watching the discussions from all the internet doctors, lol:yo: Having seen many terrible looking plays over the years, you just don't know. The worst looking plays aren't always that bad and then some times insignificant looking plays end up being devastating, lol. Watched a girls soccer player catch her cleats on the turf and tear her ACL. Watched football players get their legs completely collapsed and looking like they broke bones and they were back the next week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad