F Sebastian Zwickl - Starbulls Rosenheim, DEL2 (2025 Draft)

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017

The more and more I dig, I come to the conclusion that the German 2007 class of players is really talented. Zwickl is a 6’2 forward that posted one of the best point per game seasons at his age in the history of the U20 German league. Can anyone provide any further information?

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019

The more and more I dig, I come to the conclusion that the German 2007 class of players is really talented. Zwickl is a 6’2 forward that posted one of the best point per game seasons at his age in the history of the U20 German league. Can anyone provide any further information?
I like him. Very skilled player with an excellent shot. The big problem is his work ethic. He didn’t play at the highest level of U20 hockey this season, hence the high production, and really didn’t have to work hard for it. Very curious to see if and how that will translate to the next level. Definitely has DEL upside but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up in the Oberliga because he doesn’t want to put in the work to get to the highest level.

Reactions: LeProspector

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad