F Filip Zadina - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2018, 6th, DET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Scored his first Extraliga goal.

giphy.gif

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Hows he playing? Doesn't appear to be dominating the u20 league statswise

Sipak4

Dec 18, 2014
Has anyone informations about him? This season doesn't look like success. I assume he will go to CHL next year.

Wooren

May 17, 2015
Prague
Has anyone informations about him? This season doesn't look like success. I assume he will go to CHL next year.

Dissapointing season true. Played on a terrible and didn't see much ice time, but I still hoped he would do better. It's either Sweden or CHL imo, can't see him staying in the Czech league.
On a positive note, he is tearing it up in the U18 national team, makes me think he could be a really dominant CHL player.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Considering how good he has looked everytime I've seen him in international play it is surprising to see his league numbers not being better. Hope he finds himself a better situation next year because this kid is very talented.

Luddowich

May 1, 2013
Sweden
Dissapointing season true. Played on a terrible and didn't see much ice time, but I still hoped he would do better. It's either Sweden or CHL imo, can't see him staying in the Czech league.
On a positive note, he is tearing it up in the U18 national team, makes me think he could be a really dominant CHL player.
Not sure how long his contract is but his team refused him a transfer to Luleå last year.

Wooren

May 17, 2015
Prague
Not sure how long his contract is but his team refused him a transfer to Luleå last year.

I know, but I believe he signed a one year contract and thus should be able to move during offseason. Hopefully.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Halifax are just killing it with these imports every year. Zadina would be an amazing add.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Huge land for Halifax. Even if they loose Hischier, he'll massively help off-set that loss. Probably the best goal-scorer in the 2018 draft class behind Svechnikov.

Jamesbay

Oct 19, 2014
It's hard to turn down the Mooseheads after they bumped Hischier from a mid 20s ranking to #1 overall.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
It's hard to turn down the Mooseheads after they bumped Hischier from a mid 20s ranking to #1 overall.
A bunch of people had Hischier in the top 10 at this time last year. Scouts dropped him a bit after Hlinka. For example Button had him at 13 on his first list and Hockey Prospect had him at 8 in September. Still a big jump for him. Zadina's stock is slightly higher than Hischier's was a year ago, but not by a large margin. If anything, its just Halifax's track record with big imports. Voracek, Ehlers, Meier, and Hischier have all helped their draft stock.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
When they get a top pick, they usually do really well.

However in the next few years they won't get top picks since they'll sky rocket in the standings.

CHL teams are up for a few years and down for a few because of the turnover of players. But the Mooseheads have managed to take there up years and go way up. Good management for the past 5-7 years

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
CHL teams are up for a few years and down for a few because of the turnover of players. But the Mooseheads have managed to take there up years and go way up. Good management for the past 5-7 years

We'll see next year if they manage to get a top player late in the draft. I believe Somppi is in his last year?

Wooren

May 17, 2015
Prague
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad