F Bulat Shafigullin - Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk, KHL (2018, 82nd, LAK)

Gabriiel40

Dec 13, 2017
fair enough, like I said..I dont know too many guys out of the 1st and 2nd rounds so there might be a chance taking coming up.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Considering, that out of all Reaktor players (the whole top6 is pretty young and above PPG) Nazarov chose Shafigullin, the youngest of them, says, the kid has something in him. He's a good size, decent skating, nice hands. But what he actually is very good in, is scoring. He always somehow gets in a scoring position and rarely misses the goal.

Such a quality, of course, is very valuable, but takes some time to understand, whether it's natural or just a fluke.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I would take this guy over Denisenko.
Same here, has better size than Denisenko as well. Even if people like Denisenko more, I don’t get how they rank him 1st round/top 20 when Shafigullin isn’t usually ranked in the first 2 rounds, a few weeks ago he had better PPG than Kucherov did in the same league at the same age (idk if he’s still putting up a better PPG than Kuch did)

Reactions: Aerrol

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Svechnikov/Kravtsov/Denisenko/Shafigullin is a freaking great quartet of forwards for Russia.

Like @Fantomas, I'm really pondering if I'm not putting him ahead of Denisenko.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Russia needs to mix in some centers and defensemen. Developing awesome wingers now and that's about it.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Seems like some team (probably Tampa lol) is going to be very happy with their 2nd or later pick. Surprising how little traction he seems to be gaining despite his play and tools.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->